01492 555 550
3 Word Address:
what3words is the simplest way to locate our hotel and help you plan your journey. Please click on the three words above which will take you directly to our front door.
21 North Parade
Unfortunately there is no parking available on site, but don’t panic our reception team will help you find a space either in one of the pay and display spaces on the promenade or on a nearby side street where spaces are normally available.
- By Car
- Exit the M6 at Junction 20 and join the M56, signposted Chester & North Wales.
- Follow the M56 to its end and continue onto the A55, signposted for North Wales.
- Exit the A55 at Junction 19 and follow the signposts for Llandudno.
- Follow the brown tourism signs for the promenade on the B5115.
- Go straight ahead at the mini roundabout and then continue onto the promenade, turning right at the T-junction.
- The Belmont will be directly ahead of you.
- By Train
- The hotel is a 10 to 15 minute walk or short taxi ride from Llandudno Station.
- Alternatively, services also stop at Llandudno Junction Station. From there we recommend taking a taxi to The Belmont.
- By Air
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 65 miles away and Manchester International Airport is 73 miles away.
- Car rental is available at both airports.