Unfortunately there is no parking available on site, but don’t panic our reception team will help you find a space either in one of the pay and display spaces on the promenade or on a nearby side street where spaces are normally available.
- By Car
- Exit the M6 at Junction 20 and join the M56, signposted Chester & North Wales.
- Follow the M56 to its end and continue onto the A55, signposted for North Wales.
- Exit the A55 at Junction 19 and follow the signposts for Llandudno.
- Follow the brown tourism signs for the promenade on the B5115.
- Go straight ahead at the mini roundabout and then continue onto the promenade, turning right at the T-junction.
- The Belmont will be directly ahead of you.
- By Train
- The hotel is a 10 to 15 minute walk or short taxi ride from Llandudno Station.
- Alternatively, services also stop at Llandudno Junction Station. From there we recommend taking a taxi to The Belmont.
- By Air
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 65 miles away and Manchester International Airport is 73 miles away.
- Car rental is available at both airports.