- By Car
- From the M6, exit at Junction 20 and join the M56, signposted Chester & North Wales.
- Follow the M56 to its end and continue toward and onto the A55 signposted North Wales.
- Exit the A55 at Junction 19 and follow signposts for Betws-y-Coed.
- Follow the A470 for approximately four miles, before turning right, signposted Ty’n-y-groes B5279 / Dolgarrog (B5106).
- Upon reaching a T-junction, turn left.
- Follow this road for half a mile and Caer Rhun Hall will be on your left-hand side.
Note: We have been advised by sat-nav users that certain systems using our correct postcode takes people to an incorrect location. Therefore, we suggest you use LL32 8UZ to direct you to Caerhun Farm, which is across the road from our main entrance.
Free onsite parking is available to all of our guests.
- By Train
- Mainline rail services serve both Conwy and Llandudno Junction stations – and we are a 10-minute taxi journey from both stations.
- By Air
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 70 miles away and Manchester International Airport is 77 miles away.
- Car rental is available at both airports.