WHISPER Hotels Dog Policy
Making memories, discovering new things and enjoying new experiences isn’t just for our human guests. WHISPER Hotels is just as passionate about creating memorable experiences for our four-legged friends too.
WHISPER Hotels promises to deliver:
- Welcome letter and canine guide to their stay with nearby walk recommendations & parks
- A bowl and blanket in room on arrival (if pet parents prefer to bring their own that’s
- Doggy waste bags will be provided to pet parents
- Access to a dog biscuit barrel to reward well-behaved pooches will be provided to pet parents
All non-disposable items to be returned to hotel on check-out – if not returned there will be an additional charge for the items kept to remember your stay.
Owners of our four-legged guests will pay an extra cost per night.
|Caer Rhun Hall||£20.00|
|Llandudno Bay Hotel||£10.00|
|Fishguard Bay Hotel||£10.00|
|Gilsland Hall Hotel||£10.00|
|Old Golf House Hotel||£10.00|
|Imperial Crown Hotel||£10.00|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- No more than two dogs up to 40kg each are allowed in each room
- Daily room cleaning should be scheduled at a time when the room will be vacant
- If our four-legged guests are in the room alone, the doggy doorhanger (or hotel equivalent) should be placed on the outside of the door
- If parents are leaving the property and the dog remains in the room, contact details should be given to the reception team in case of an emergency
- In all public areas of the hotel, our furry friends should always be kept on a lead
- We will make every effort to make their stay as comfortable as home but unfortunately our four-legged guests are not permitted in hotel restaurants unless there is a specified area
- If the room is damaged or super messy, there will be a charge for cleaning or repair costs at check-out.
- If our four-legged guest is deemed disruptive to our other guests that are with us to enjoy their stay the hotel management has sole discretion to ask pet parents to make every effort to find an alternative solution, if this cannot be made then they may be asked to find another hotel to stay in.
For any questions, please contact: email@example.com